Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Infomercial Rap

Buy it on itunes!! tinyurl.com Who hasn't enjoyed hours of paid programming late at night? Tell us your favorites! Here are some ours... Extenze: www.youtube.com Magic Bullet: www.youtube.com Sham Wow: www.youtube.com Clapper: www.youtube.com Gazelle: www.youtube.com Iron Gym: www.youtube.com mp3 download: www.purevolume.com Follow us on Twitter!! twitter.com Lyrics Yeah they call me time bomb and I stay up till 2 Just watching tv, got nothin better to do I got it where i want ya right next to the phone I buy products direct conveniently at home Flippin through the channels, all the good stuff is on Its great im entertained till I have to work at dawn I finally found the answer man extenze is da bomb I dialed in the number but please dont tell my mom Thats it come on boys were going to bed Were not done! Until I see my favorite one! You know me, I had to get a magic bullet I wouldve even bought it from a guy with a mullet Are you kidding? Just a payment of 4 times 9? Aww ya man I use mine all the time Ill make you a fruit salad or a dang quesadilla Even a milkshake if the flavas vanilla Thats right, its easy as 1, 2, 3 Youre gonna love my special sauce itll set you free Ive always had a problem people call me a klutz I get a new case of mildew every three months But then I knew this yellow towel is where its at The Germans make good stuff everyone knows that Sham Wow has me saying wow everytime This thing absorbs cola coffee and wine Why spend 20 bucks on paper towels ...

No comments:

Post a Comment