Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Justin Bieber Love Story ~*Nightmare Life* ~ Ch 25

on wit the story ! (; from where we left of ~ Next day Elisabeths POV: I slowly woke up .. confused to see the trustworthy walls of my room around me Finding myself laying in my own bed everything in my room was still a blur I tried to get up .. but it didnt work.. I was feeling to weak I lay my head back slowly on my pillow Closing my eyes and sighed I looked out the window and I saw the sun shining outside It was already morning.. I looked at the clock.. 9:05 AM Great I have to get up but how? My legs wont let me .. I looked at my arms .. they were covered with scars from the broken bottles I had scars on my legs to But then I heard footsteps .. I was getting scared I still didnt see my little sister or my mom.. What if it was my dad? I hide myself under the blanket Waiting out of fear to get beaten up .. but then I heard the sweet voice of my mother .. calling my name End POV- Morgan: Lizzy, Sweetie are you awake Lizzy:*put the blanket of her* yeah Morgan: Aww honey *hugged her tight* I was soo scared you wouldnt wake up yesterday so I brought you to your bed I was so afraid u wouldnt wake up anymore! Lizzy: mom what happened to you.. and where is carly? Morgan: Carly is downstairs eating breakfast.. were alright .. *sighed& looked down* Morgans flashback~ Frank:*came home & came in the kitchen* Morgan: *stood up .. standing behind the table..* Frank: I need money where is it slut ?![AN:sorry for the language] Morgan: we dont have money anymore Frank: DONT LIE TO ME ...

No comments:

Post a Comment