Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Love Story or is it? *Chapter 9*

recap: Brianna's mom called her and accidently slipped about a camping trip. Nick is going to tell her whats its all about. *thanks for waiting so long with me. i love you all and i hope you like this story* Nick was about to answer, but Angella came in. Angella-"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE MARRYING NICK JONAS!" Me-"IT'S AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE! I HAD NO SAY IN THIS!" Nick-"Umm... Angella, I have to talk to Brianna so can you like, go away?" Angella-"Okay, but I hope Katie knows about this!" Then she left. Me-"Oh shoot! Katie!" Nick-"What's wrong?" Me-"I forgot about Katie! She's is going to kill me!" I grabbed my phone and dialed Katie's number. Me-"Katie, I have to tell you something." (Nervous tone) Katie-"Uh oh, is it bad?" Me-"Well, yeah" Katie-"What is it?" Me-"Umm... I'm getting married to Nick." Katie-"Why?!" (Really sad) Me-"It's an arranged marriage." Katie-"You're marrying my crush?!" Me-"I'm sorry, I have no say in this marriage thing!" Katie-"I'll talk to you later." Me-"Okay, bye." I was sitting on my bed and so was Nick. After I hung up, I felt so bad. I couldn't believe I was marrying Katie's crush since 3rd grade. There was just silence till Nick tried to make a convo. Nick-"So, how did it go?" Me-"Not too good. Another bad reason not to marry you is, I'm marrying my best friend's crush." Nick-"It'll be okay." Me-"Thanks for trying to help." Nick-"So wanna hang out tomorrow?" Me-"I can't, I have to do something." Nick-"Well, you have no choice." Me-"What do you ...

No comments:

Post a Comment